"I am on a journey... With my work, my explorations, and a few sad stories. I travel with a suitcase full of outrageous blessings. I am on a quest for truth, beauty, and quiet joy. I am an artist, a writer, an explorer."

Thursday 28 November 2013

Thank You

The Universe is everything; everything surrounding us in our little world. The things we see, the people we meet, our loved ones, our home, our thoughts, our ideas, our dreams... It is all that exists and all that could exist! I like to believe that everything happens for a reason and that all things happen when they're meant to happen. Things always fall into place eventually, the Universe keeps proving it over and over again; we must never lose hope. 

"Do not lose hope, miracles dwell in the invisible" ~ Rumi

There's magic everywhere, you just have to believe in it. You never know what the next moment will be bring... The Universe works in mysterious ways but it's always for our own good, we just need to trust it. And never forget the Law of Attraction; think positive and positive things will come your way; life is meant to be abundant!

"When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." ~ Paulo Coelho

Since it is Thanksgiving today, I just wanted to take some time off revision (...) to thank the Universe for always having my back :)

 (and thank you for all the good things coming my way which I've yet to find out!)




No comments:

Post a Comment