"I am on a journey... With my work, my explorations, and a few sad stories. I travel with a suitcase full of outrageous blessings. I am on a quest for truth, beauty, and quiet joy. I am an artist, a writer, an explorer."

Saturday 23 November 2013

Christmas Countdown

Dear Universe, 

There'd better be a good reason for me having to wait 9 whole extra days in order to take my second exam which is on the same syllabus as the first one. I mean, come on, I have the chance to go home so early for Christmas (first exam is on the 10th of December) and you're holding me here for this! So not cool. 

I guess I'll be returning home on the 20th of December. Listening to Christmas carols isn't helping the situation when having to study for exams, but hey, I get 5 weeks of carefree holidays after this...perhaps I should be less greedy. Just 4 more Fridays left, yeah, that makes it sound better. Just a couple of deadlines and a couple of exams. Am I being too impatient?

I won't forget, Universe, I'll be waiting for that reason!

Yours sincerely,
Disappointed Student


No comments:

Post a Comment