"I am on a journey... With my work, my explorations, and a few sad stories. I travel with a suitcase full of outrageous blessings. I am on a quest for truth, beauty, and quiet joy. I am an artist, a writer, an explorer."

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Feeling Thankful

 Photo: Alice Karayiannis

There's always something to be thankful for. 

Today I'm feeling thankful for all the people in my life; those who matter to me. Those who love me and support me in their own way. Those who believe in me. Those who are always there for me for the good times and the bad times (coping with the mood swings, haha). Those who know how to put a smile on my face when I need it most :)

And, last but not least, those who have had an impact on my life in one way or another, making me who I am today. 

Thank you, and, I love you :)

“At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.”
~ Albert Scweitzer

No comments:

Post a Comment