"I am on a journey... With my work, my explorations, and a few sad stories. I travel with a suitcase full of outrageous blessings. I am on a quest for truth, beauty, and quiet joy. I am an artist, a writer, an explorer."

Sunday 27 October 2013

Hello World

Hello, fellow bloggers and anyone else reading this! I'm Alice :)

My blog story is quite a weird one. I first began blogging during the summer where I ended up creating three different blogs. I had one which was kind of a journal of my summer holidays (although I'm afraid I neglected it towards the end of the summer), another one in which I shared all of my favourite quotes, music, lyrics and photos, and a third one which was explicitly a blog for my black and white photos (my little nostalgia factory). As you can imagine, whenever I'd tell someone to check out my updated blog, they'd be like '..which one?'. So, I thought I'd make an official blog where I'd be able to keep all my favourite things in one place, or at least try to.

I have a passion for photography. They say that 'the camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera' and that is exactly the case for me; I've learned to look at the details in what I see around me, things that are overlooked by the 'normal' eye, and to appreciate my surroundings. I am constantly reminded of how beautiful the world is and how glad I am to be a part of it, even if life sometimes, or rather often, has its ups and downs; it's all one big roller coaster ride! I'm here to share my photos, express my thoughts, and whatever else inspires me or moves me.

You can find the links to my other blogs on this page. Feel free to explore them and even feedback on them! It's the first time I'm using 'blogspot' so this is going to be fun.

That's all for now, can't wait to start blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment