"I am on a journey... With my work, my explorations, and a few sad stories. I travel with a suitcase full of outrageous blessings. I am on a quest for truth, beauty, and quiet joy. I am an artist, a writer, an explorer."

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Dream Job

I was sitting in my Italian class today thinking about how amazing it is to be able to learn new languages, to read something in another language and to understand it, to be able to compare between languages even. I love learning new languages. I remember just trying to learn Spanish on my own a few years back, as well as Japanese; I failed in the latter one. It just makes me feel so good to be able to comprehend and communicate in languages other than Greek and English. It's just cool, but it's not just that; it's just something that makes me feel good, something I enjoy doing.

I get the same feeling when thinking about exploring new places for photo shooting, when photo shooting, when reading blogs, when blogging (or trying to!), when exploring new kinds of music, when playing music, when reading books...when being creative! Simple things like that which I'm quite passionate about. It's a feeling of inner peace and total bliss. I can't explain it. Is it possible to just combine everything into making my dream job? :)

 

'Many people focus on growing, or hitting goals, or making money, but they forget what matters. What matters most is loving what you do. If you love it, and you’re doing it, you’ve already succeeded. Don’t worry so much about achieving certain levels of success — people push themselves so hard to reach those things that they forget to enjoy what they’re doing, and in the process they lose the reason they’re doing it in the first place.'

 
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment