"I am on a journey... With my work, my explorations, and a few sad stories. I travel with a suitcase full of outrageous blessings. I am on a quest for truth, beauty, and quiet joy. I am an artist, a writer, an explorer."

Friday 31 May 2024

These Days

Interlude by ABBOTT (feat. Canea Quartett)


They say it takes time for you to feel like yourself again after having a baby. Suddenly, you are a place constantly sought for comfort, nourishment, sleep. There are no rain checks, you have to be all in.

I may not get much time to myself these days, yet nothing beats the feeling of knowing that, for this short period of time, I am your world; of knowing that it is in my power to ensure that you will always feel safe, protected and taken care of.

Somehow, these days I feel more like myself than ever before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment