"I am on a journey... With my work, my explorations, and a few sad stories. I travel with a suitcase full of outrageous blessings. I am on a quest for truth, beauty, and quiet joy. I am an artist, a writer, an explorer."

Thursday 2 February 2023

Always Spring

As the World Goes Away by Lights & Motion

The winter sun is coming in through the window, but if you forget about the cold then it doesn't feel like winter any more. Flowers are already in bloom and the days are getting longer. It's time to reinvent one's self, to breathe life into our heart and soul and bones. I always thought of myself as a summer child, but the older I get the more I realise that my favourite month is the month of May.

It’s always Spring
In my heart,
It’s been a while now.

If I know what love is, it is because of you.

The shape of our mutual dream
Unfolds before us
And I cannot wait for it
To take us away.

Whatever our souls are made out of, his and mine are the same.

By Alice Karayianni

No comments:

Post a Comment